2.17.2014

Blog Everyday in February// Day 17

Day 17: Five Favorites

Happy President's Day! We have almost finished February! I cannot believe it! It feels like yesterday it was New Years! 

My Five Favorite things right now are as follow:

1) This awesome picture of a cat edition of That's What I Call Music. I hope so much that this is real! 


2) Coloring! I drew this coloring page myself and colored it! Isn't it beautiful! I miss coloring and being little so much!


3) The Fault In Our Stars! The book is amazing. I cried. If you haven't read it then you most definitely should! I cannot wait to see the movie. I can only imagine how great it is going to be! I love you Hazel Grace. 



4) This faux award! I think it is just hilarious!



5) This little happy baby panda! You should be mine Mr. Panda! Come live with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing what you have to say so please leave a response :)