2.08.2014

Blog Everyday In Feb: Day 8

Day 8: Music That Moves You
I love music a lot. I listen to the same songs over and over again. I am honestly horrible at finding new music. I rely on my friends to do that step for me. Within the past few months a beautiful creature who makes amazing music has fallen into my realm. You might of heard of her. Her name is Elizabeth Grant. If that doesn't ring any bells- what about Lana Del Rey? Better? That's what I thought. Her popularity has most definitely been on the rise. Although sometimes her lyrics are not as clean as we would hope they would be...you really just have to look past that. 

Isn't she gorgeous? 
I encourage you to explore to find some of her music! I doubt you will be disappointed in your discovery. 

Love Always,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing what you have to say so please leave a response :)