2.16.2014

Blog Everyday in February// Day 16

Day 16: A Hard Lesson Learned

As I am getting older I am growing and learning everyday. There are things that I know now that sometimes that I wish I didn't know. Recently I have learned that as you get older that the amount of true friends that you have will decrease as time goes on. It is hard to find good friends these days that are honest, trustworthy, and real with you no matter what. I am blessed to have a small circle of girls that I love. After many trials of betrayals throughout life (I am sure that everyone could relate to) I have learned that I wouldn't want it any other way. I much rather have a small group of friends than have a ton of friends that are nothing more than surface level friendships. Just remember that sometimes your siblings make your best companions. I have also been blessed with the best sister/ best friend that a girl could ever have. I love her so much. You all that read my blog regularly know the love I have for her. I don't know what I would do without her. She is my workout buddy, my baking buddy, my snuggle buddy and everything else. Emma you're the best (hopefully you actually read this far into my blog posts).

I love you crazy girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing what you have to say so please leave a response :)