2.20.2013

week so far...and changes

What did you do last weekend?
 
You can find that here! And in tomorrows post!
 
What did you do on your day off?
 
You can find that here!
 
Thank goodness Monday has come and gone...and so has Tuesday!
Yesterday I got my hair done! YAY! Ive changed it up a little. I am still considered a blonde but its a tad darker!
 
[kisses]


Hopefully it wont turn red like it did last time I tried something different!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
Leave your response on how you think my hair looks in my comment box! I want to know everyones opinions! Also

What are your favorite hair products?
How often do you use heat on your hair?
Curly or straight?
What type of shamp/condition do you use?
I will make a post regarding all of your answers to these questions so leave them in the comments box or email them to me at ansayre1025@gmail.com!

Thats the only change really...hopefully the amount of readers of my blog will change as well!

Hope you have a great rest of the evening!

Xoxo God Bless,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing what you have to say so please leave a response :)