5.08.2013

waybackwednesday

There's a lot I miss about this picture.
  1. My tan: there's nothing I love more than tan skin. I think everyone looks better with a tan.
  2. The lake: boating on the lake is one of my favorite things to do. I wish I could just live on the lake. There's nothing like a weekend on the water to make you appreciate everything God has blessed you with.
  3. My beach blonde hair: my hair is still blonde but it isn't this blonde throughout like it used to be. It's a lot of maintenance and damage and my hair just couldn't take it anymore. It got to the point that it wouldn't even grow.
  4. My skinny body: I've kind if let myself go but not as badly as it could be. Since I stopped swimming 4-6 days a week for the first time in 6 years my body has been going through a lot of changes. Maybe I'll work harder in the gym if this is my motivation.
I hope my dear friend Connor who is pictured in this picture won't mind me putting this up. She's so beautiful and I'm so glad to have her in my life!!

Xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing what you have to say so please leave a response :)