3.04.2014

The End of February Posts::

I would like to publicly apologize to all of my readers for my lack of posting.

Day 22: How You Fight Anxiety/ Fear/ Stress

Funny that this is the prompt. I have been extra anxious lately because I have a big exam coming up. You know...the ACT. Only the test that colleges look at to see if you are admitted. So because of the added internal pressure I am putting on myself I have been crocheting a lot. I tried to knit...it wasn't my thing. Crocheting on the other hand is amazing. I love it. It just relaxes me a lot. Although, if the weather wasn't so crappy here I would be running outside. That usually clears my head up nicely. 

Day 23: The Joys of Blogging


I really love blogging. It's for you, not for anyone else. That is why I love it so much. No one can tell you what to do or how to do it. They can make suggestions but ultimately you have the authority over everything you post. 


Day 24: Grab A Guest Post
-- I am going to skip this one!! --

Day 25: A Letter to 16 Year Old You
This is going to be short but sweet. I am so proud of you. You learned so much this year. You have no idea what 17 is like but its pretty awesome. 

Day 26: A Favorite Recipe 
See post here!

Day 27: Blogs You Love

Day 28: One Little Word

BLESSED.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing what you have to say so please leave a response :)