4.18.2013

my esty shopping cart wish list:

MONOGRAMS



Monogrammed Quarter Zip Sweatshirt
Gimme in gray or black with pink lettering! find here

Large Vinyl Monogram Personalized Vine Decal
I think this would look beautiful above my bed! find here

iphone 5 Case - Monogram iphone5 Case - hard plastic or silicone rubber - abstract indian pattern
My white iPhone gets kind of lonely sometimes! find here

Short Sleeve Monogram Fabric Pocket T-Shirt/Tshirt Monogrammed Tshirt
I think this would be great for summer! find here

Monogram Racer Back Tank Top  Font Shown INTERLOCKING
Razor back tank top? yes please! find here

Monogrammed Croakies Eyeglass Strap
A girl can never how many croakies! find here

Monogrammed High Waisted Denim Shorts Custom Made Preppy Initial Shorts Sorority Tumblr Hipster
Jean short love! Find here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing what you have to say so please leave a response :)