1.30.2013

My first blog post!

After a few months of debating over the topic of getting into the blog world and some days spent reading some of my favorites I have decided that I should start my own. I mean, why not? Today's day and age is all about opinions and social media.

I guess I should start with an introduction. My name is Alex and I am currently a student. I am obsessed with all things preppy and monogrammed. I like Reese Witherspoon not only for her outstanding performance in my all time favorite movie, Legally Blonde, but because of her semi-famous quote, "My sheets are monogrammed, so is my silverware and pretty much everything else I own. My rule is, if it's not moving, monogram it." I believe this to be true. Also, my identifier to a lot of people is the known fact that I have a passionate and undeniable love for almost all cats.



[see my sweet girls pictured above]

I'm a follower of Jesus and I love my YoungLife group more than they will ever know! Last summer we traveled to Asheville, North Carolina to YoungLife's Windy Gap! I learned more about Gods love for me and myself than I ever had. I'm beyond blessed for the amazing leaders and fellow classmates that pour into me! I cannot wait for this summer and the fact we get to travel to Rockbridge! I may or may not have started counting down the days.




[me and my best friends;
L-R Bailey, Taylor, Bailey, and then myself]

Another part of my life is my awesome familia! We may drive each other nuts but I don't know what I would do without them! I know I know before you even look at the picture and think it. I look just like my mom. I act just like her, too!




[la familia;
{Elizabeth, Mom: Chris, Father &
Emma, sissy} at my cousins
wedding last year]

I also have an amazing boyfriend, Kendrick, of over 3 months! He asked me out on my birthday! Isn't that the cutest thing ever? We go to separate schools and somehow he and my friends planned it so that his mom would take him out of school early and then he would sneak in at dismissal and surprise me with roses!!!! I was shocked! I'm so lucky for such a sweet guy to be in my life!








[us on New Year's Eve at my friend Maddie's party! Not the best picture of me because I was sick with strep throat at the time]

He probably will kill me for writing about him on here but oh well! It's nothing negative!

Anyways, now that I have introduced myself in my next post I'll start telling all the interesting things I run across in my daily life! Hope you enjoyed.

Xoxo, God Bless
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing what you have to say so please leave a response :)