11.09.2013

complete revamp.

It's been a while since I have done this whole blogging thing and I can honestly say that I have missed it. It was such a great way to let out whatever I had inside of me out and translate my emotions into words.

After months of being absent from the blog I thought that it would best for me to delete it...which I did. But, if you are reading this you know that I am back and I am better than ever.

A lot has changed since I have written, but I don't have the time or the effort to put all of it down and document it. It would just be a long, boring monotone piece that no one would even dare to read past the second paragraph. Something like you would read in school.

I have been encouraged by friends to not delete the blog and to continue you forward with what I was working with. When I first started blogging a year ago, criticism was not hard to find. I mean, think about it. Who would want to read my blog? Life for me is just so uninteresting. I was discouraged and just gave up. My intentions with blogging the first time around was not the quality of the post or anything along those lines, but the amount of readers and people who knew that I was now a self proclaimed "blogger". Looking back I now question myself why I was so concerned with who was reading or how many followers that I had attained. I really do love to write. I am not always the best at it but its something that no one can take away from me. So why didn't I just write? It was simple.

It may not sound like a big deal, but the premise of what happened isn't just about blogging. People, myself included, spend so much time out of each and everyday thinking about what are people are thinking of them or what they are doing or what their reactions are going to be, instead truly focusing on doing things that make them happy. If you are consistently holding yourself back from doing things that you love, then when you sit and are trying to figure out why you aren't happy, you should realize that it could be the people you are surrounding yourself with. Why continue to do things that aren't going to build yourself up? Don't become consumed with the world around you is basically what I am getting at. BE YOU. I know that is beyond cliche but its the truth. You are put on this Earth for such a limited amount of time. Why would you want to waste it doing anything but what you love and what makes you happy?

Happiness is not found in other peoples opinions of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hearing what you have to say so please leave a response :)